Damplifier Pro - CLD *Made In The USA*
Damplifier Pro 2mm thick butyl vibration sheets (3" X 5"). Simply cut, peel & stick to any prepared fiberglass or sheet metal. This package is designed to clean up sound by reducing vibration from small projects such as; PC towers, headphones, microphone stands etc. Select from 1 to 8 - 3"x 5" pieces.
Foil - Annealed black foil with ghosted logo
Damplifier Pro uses an ultra-thick 6.5 mil foil. Thicker foil means better sound deadening, vibration control and heat dissipation and easier installation with less risk of tearing.
Butyl Rubber Adhesive - High Quality American Made
High temperature butyl adhesive with increased elastomeric properties. Less fillers and more rubber means better vibration damping and noise reduction. 450 F heat rated, Damplifier Pro will not melt, out gas, or fall off.
The quality of the the butyl rubber and thickness of the foil create the overall effectiveness of any C.L.D.
Typical Places of Use:
- Computer tower walls - Kills the vibration noise resonating through the metal.
- Headphone Mods - Over the ear headphones install to the inside of the shell to increase quality.
**Use caution when handling Damplifier products as the foil edges are very sharp**
Damplifier Pro Specification:
- 6.5 mil annealed foil - black with ghosted logo
- 2 mm thick (80 mils) +/- 10%
- -75°F(-60°C) To 450°F(232°C)
- .6 lbs. per square foot +/- 10%
- Sheet size - 3" X 5"
- meets ROHS compliance standards which is an EU standard restricting the use of 10 hazardous substances.
ASTM E-756 Testing Results
Click Link Below For Data