**WHILE SUPPLIES LAST **
Damplifier Pro B Stock - CLD Sound Deadener & Vibration Damper
B-Stock products are less consistent than their A-Stock counterparts, however it is made from the exact material as A-Stock.
B-Stock Shop Pack contains 90 sq. ft. (54 sheets 12"X 20”) Enough product for an average sized vehicle.
Simply cut, peel & stick to prepared sheet metal.
Designed for street rod builders & car audio competitors, Damplifier Pro is the best performing CLD vibration mat in its class.
450-F heat rating Damplifier Pro will not melt or fail.
Foil - Annealed black foil.
Ultra-thick 6.5 mil. Thicker foil means better sound deadening, vibration control and heat dissipation with less risk of tearing.
Butyl Rubber Adhesive - Highest quality
Less fillers and more made in the U.S.A rubber means better vibration damping and noise reduction.
The quality of the the butyl rubber and thickness of the foil create the overall effectiveness of any C.L.D.
** Use caution when handling Damplifier products the foil edges are very sharp**
** Sold as is no refund or exchanges**
Typical Places of Use:
- Door Skins - Outer Skin & Inner Door Frame.
- Floor - From the front firewall back to the rear deck seat wall.
- Firewall - Cabin side or engine side. (450-degree heat rating).
- Van/Semi/SUV Panels – Any sheet metal.
- Pillars - A, B, and C pillars.
- Trunk - Floor, walls, lid, and spare tire area.
- Generator Boxes - RV, Van, or any place a generator is used, place the product around the generator enclosure to kill the vibration noise (Must be 2" away from generator heat sources)
- Computer tower walls - Kills the vibration noise resonating through the metal.
- Headphone Mods - Over the ear headphones install to the inside of the shell to increase quality.
- Screen Doors - Apply throughout the door to stop the cymbal like noise.
- Coin Counting Machines – Install on the sheet metal.
- Hospital/Warehouse metal Carts – Install to the sheet metal.
- HVAC Ducts/Units – Install to any metal that is noisy.
- 6.5 mil annealed foil - black with ghosted logo
- Varying thickness approximately 2 mm +/- 25%
- Approximately .6 lbs. per square foot +/- 25%
- Thermal range -75°F(-60°C) To 450°F(232°C)
- meets ROHS compliance standards which is an EU standard restricting the use of 10 hazardous substances.
Noise Reduction Uses...
Whether you are looking to quiet down your street rod, or make your daily driver comfortable as a luxury car, Damplifier Pro is the strongest, most resilient vibration damper on the market.
The first acoustical problem in any sound deadening project is structure borne noise This is the harmonics and resonance that is emitted from the cars sheet metal panels, like a wind chime. Unlike wind chimes vehicles are not tuned to any specific musical frequency.
Stopping the vibrations is much like stopping a noisy wind chime with your hand. Once the vibrations stops, so does the noise.
Damplifier Pro is a constraint layer damper that converts the vibration energy in to low level heat. This conversion of energy makes it 300% more efficient than traditional tar boards and asphalt mats while weighing half as much. Simply cut, peel, and stick to any sheet metal.
Aftermarket, sound systems lose a lot of musical energy in vibrating and flexing metal panels. Not only are these vibrations loud, they also limit the potential of your stereo.
Damplifier Pro will help improve your audio system in several ways:
1.Reducing panel distortion and strengthen the area around the speakers.
2.Increasing the volume of your music by keeping the acoustical energy in the car.
3.Reducing unwanted ambient noise like road noise, engine noise & exhaust drone.
To fully reduce road, engine, and exhaust noise, install Luxury Liner Pro on top of Damplifier Pro.
1.Ultra-thick foil layer acts as a radiant barrier, reflecting heat back towards the source.
2.Foil dissipates heat by increasing the surface area.
3.High quality made in the USA butyl rubber reduces heat transfer.
The next level of thermal insulation is to install Heatwave Pro ,Luxury Liner Pro or Mega block on top of Damplifier Pro.
What is the difference between Damplifier Pro and Damplifier automotive vibration damping mats??
Damplifier Pro is 2mm thick and Damplifier is 1mm thick.
The foil is the same at 6.5 mils. The only difference between the two is in the thickness of the adhesive.
What makes Second Skin Damplifier different from asphalt roofing products or sound deadeners that come one rolls?
Unlike roofing products, Damplifier and Damplifier Pro use 100% butyl rubber. They are nontoxic, virtually odorless and designed by automotive engineers to perform in automobiles. Damplifier cannot be rolled because of the thickness of the foil. Thicker foil means better vibration control.
Why does Damplifier Pro not come on a roll?
Products that come on rolls are roof tapes relabeled as CLD sound deadener. Quality sound deadening vibration mats are manufactured in sheets. The thicker foil will not allow them to be rolled up.
How much CLD deadener do I need? Covering the center of the flat panels of sheet metal with as little as 25 percent will greatly reduce harmonic distortion. 50 to 100 percent may be necessary depending on the intensity of the audio system, road noise, engine noise and exhaust drone. Applying a MLV noise barrier like Luxury Liner Pro on top of your CLD sound deadener will more than triple the sound deadening results.
ASTM E-756 Testing Results
Click Link Below For Data