*** Package ships FREE in the UNITED STATES including ALASKA and HAWAII. For International shipping quotes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.***
Damplifier Pro - CLD *Made In The USA*
Damplifier Pro 2mm thick butyl vibration sheets (3" X 5"). Simply cut, peel & stick to any prepared fiberglass or sheet metal. This package is designed to clean up sound by reducing vibration from small projects such as; PC towers, headphones, microphone stands etc. Select from 1 to 8 - 3"x 5" sheets.
Foil - Annealed black foil with ghosted logo
Damplifier Pro uses an ultra-thick 6.5 mil foil. Thicker foil means better sound deadening, vibration control and heat dissipation.
Butyl Rubber Adhesive - High Quality American Made
High temperature butyl adhesive with increased elastomeric properties. Less fillers and more rubber means better vibration damping and noise reduction. 450 F heat rated, Damplifier Pro will not melt, out gas, or fall off.
Typical Places of Use:
- Computer tower walls - Kills the vibration noise resonating through the metal.
- Headphone Mods - Over the ear headphones install to the inside of the shell to increase quality.
**Use caution when handling Damplifier products as the foil edges are very sharp**
Damplifier Pro Specification:
- 6.5 mil foil - BLACK with ghosted logo
- 2 mm thick (80 mils) +/- 10%
- Adhesive - High temp butyl rubber rated to 450 Degrees F
- .6 lbs. per square foot +/- 10%
- Sheet size - 3" X 5"
ASTM E-756 Testing Results
Click Link Below For Data